Islamiat Mcqs For PCS Exams2. The Caliph who was the first person to light candles in the Holy mosque and to establish several doors to it was..
3. The one who tried to destroy the Ka’abah was…
4. The distance between Makkah and Madinah is…
Ans 420 Kilometer
5. Hajj by proxy permits a man to depute another man to perform it and it is..
6. Abraha was trying to turn Hajj into
Ans a church established it in yemen (Correct)
7. …Pushed the Abyssinians out of the Arabian Peninsula
8. The one who married Um Kalthum the prophets daughter was…
9. The Qiblah turned from Al Ka’abah direction of Jerusalem to that of Al Ka’abah in the..
Ans Second year of Hijrah
10. The prophets message (mission)came to conclusion in..
Ans A.D. 611
12. The one who performed Hajj secretly was…
Ans Khalid Ibn Walid
13. The distance between Dhul Hulyfah and Al Madinah is
Ans approximately 15 kilometer
14. The one who killed Umayah bin Khalaf at the Battle of Badr was…
15. The second of Holy cities is
16. What is the best type of Hajj
17. The prophets mother died when he was only
Ans six years old
18. The one nick named father of the poors is…
Ans Gafar Ibn Abi Talib
19. Abraha tried to destroy Al Kaabah in
Ans The year of Elephants
20. The distance between Jiddah and Madinah is …
Ans 396 Kilometer
21. Farewell Hijjah was in..
Ans The tenth year of Hijrah
22. Hajj was ordained in the..
Ans Tenth year of Hijrah
23. Abraha was the ruler of
Ans The Yemen
24. The Jeddah Makkah Highway crossing over the seaport bridge is..
Ans 60 kilometer (Correct)
25. Fasting was ordained in the..
Ans Second year of Hijrah
26. Which rite of Hajj comes after them
27. In Tawaaf and pacing between Safa and Marwa
Ans there is no proxy
28. The leaders of Quraish gathered at .. to prevent the prophets migration
Ans Dar Al Nadwah
29. The pilgrim in Efrad..
Ans Is not obliged to offer Hady
30. The battle of badr took place on…
Ans The 17th of Ramadan
31. Demarcation of Najd in Saudi Arabia is Qarn Al Manazil
Ans a mountain lies at east of Makkah
32. The companion was nick named Allah’s Sword is..
Ans Khalid Ibn Al Walid
33. Tawaaf around Kaabah is
34. Al Ghimamah mosque is in…
Ans Al Madinah
35. Assembly of Arafah is on the…
Ans Tenth of Dhul Hijjah
36. Umrah is a visit to the Holy Mosque
Ans any time of the year
37. Repeating Umrah in the same year is…
38. Pilgrims spend the night of immolation of at … after the assembly at Arafat
Ans Al Muzdalifah
39. Spatial Demarcation for people of Iraq and for those who are beyond it is…
Ans Dhat Al Irq
40. The name of the tribe who were in charge of Al kaabah affairs before Quraish is..
41. The poet called the owner of the burdah is
Ans Kaab Ibn Zuhair
42. The Jew who tried to sow the seed of discord between the Aus and Khazraj tribes
Ans Shas Ibn Qees
43. Pacing between Safa and Marwa (for Hajj is…)
Ans A basic principle
44. The one who wears sewn clothes or uses a headgear
Ans Should expiate a sheep
45. The person whom prophet sent him with some people from Aqabah to instruct them was…
Ans Musaab Ibn Umair
46. Complete the following Hadith: The prophet (PBUH) said: The best of believers is he who is perfect…
Ans In morals
47. Which Sura starts with one of the attribute of Allah almighty
Ans Surat Al Rahman
48. Ghzwatul Khandaq (Trench Compaign)took place in the
Ans 5th year of Hijra
49. Hajj takes place in..
Ans Dhul Hijjah
50. (Da’awah) the call to Islam was kept secret for…
Ans Three years
51. Before Receiving the message the prophet worked in…
52. ….Was the one who tried to kill the prophet on his way of Hijrah
Ans Suraqah Ibn Malik
53. Among conditions of Hajj is…
Ans Throwing of pebbles clipping or shaving the hair
54. The first of emigrants to Abyssinia was….
Ans Usman Ibn Affan
55. The one who slept in the prophets bed in the night of Hijrah when Quraish conspired to murder him was…
56. You can visit the prophets mosque
Ans before and after Hajj
57. The one who practiced medicine among the mother of the faithful was…
58. Edtiba is…
Ans To expose the right shoulder
59. whoever used perfume at days of Hajj..
Ans He should expiate a sheep
60. If a pilgrim proceeds to Arafaat without passing through Mina
Ans There is no harm for him
61. The cave of Hira is situated in
Ans Mountain of Noor
62. The one who led Quraish at the battle of Uhud was…
Ans Abu Sufyan
63. Difference between Umrah and Hajj
Ans During Umrah there is neither Arafah nor throwing of stone
64. The blessed Rawda is in
Ans Prophets Mosque
65. Taking Ihram at the demarcation is…
66. Taking Ihram is…
Ans A pillar of Hajj
67. The Mercy Mount lies near…
68. If the pilgrim committed violating rules during Ihram…
Ans Should Expiate a sheep or to fast three days
69. Sacrifice is…
Ans An abiding Sunnah
70. Among the obligation of Hajj is…
Ans Throwing the pebbles
71. Even if the pilgrim is not capable of performing Hajj if he does so….
Ans Al Hajj is valid
72. The aged and the sick can depute somebody to throw pebbles
Ans It is allowed to do so
73. In pre Islamic times Hajj was considered to be the..
74. The sunan of Hajj…
Ans Is not cumpolsory and do not deserve expiation
75. ……maintain the Prophet (PBUH) after the death of his grandfather
Ans Abu Thalib
76. The Prophet (PBUH) died in
Ans Rabee Al Awal
77. What is the Battle Called in the Quran as the Day of Furqan
Ans Is an established Sunna
79. The Prophet (PBUH) and Abu Bakr stayed inside the cave of Thoor for
Ans Three days
80. The first one of Quraish who ran Makkahs affairs was…
Ans Qusy Ibn Kilab
81. If the Pilgrim circumambulates at Hijjr Ismael
Ans His circumambulation is invalid
82. The Last Tribe Embrased Islam was..
83. THE CALIPH WHO PUT AND END TO APOSTASY COMPAIGNS IS
Ans ABU BAKR
84. Kissing the Black Stone during the Tawaaf
Ans is not obligatory it is enough to point it to by hand
85. Tawaaf Al- Ifadah for menustrating and puerperal ladies is..
86. Tribe Inhabited Makkah in the time of Ismail
Ans Jurhom (Correct)
87. The First Mosque established in Islam is
Ans Qiba Mosque
88. Hajj is the crest of all worship because
Ans It combines them all
89. The Prophet (PBUH) built the
Ans Qiba Mosque
90. It is permissible for women to perform Hajj by a proxy
91. Those who had neglected the maintenance of the ZamZam well were..
Ans Al Grahimah
Ans Provides the same as for prayers regarding purification and ablution. (Correct)
93. It is Sunna to Pray…
Ans two Rakas after each round at Miqam Ebraheem
94. The Number of Muslim Martyrs at Uhud were
95. The one who led the army of the polytheists in the battle of Hunain was..
Ans Maalik Ibn Uof
96. Pacing between Safa and Marwa Is…
Ans Seven Circuits
97. The Pillars of Umrah are…
Ans Taking Ihram, Tawaaf, Pacing
98. The Mercy Mount Lies Near
99. Spatial Demarcation for people of Al Madinah is
Ans Dhul Hulyfah
100. The number of those killed on the side of the polytheists in all the compaigns were..
101. The Holy revelation to the Prophet (PBUH) starts on
102. The Height of Al Kaaba is
Ans 10 meters high
103. The Prophets foster sister was.
Ans Al Shyma
104. The Prophet (PBUH) was born in
Ans The year of Elephant
105. The battle of Khaibar took place in the
Ans Seventh year of Hijrah
106. Saluting the Holy Mosque implies..
Ans circumambulating seven rounds
107. The obligatory Hady is upon
Ans Muttamatti and Qarin and one who missed one of the pillars of Hajj
108. Al Kaabah door is situated in the ... Wall
109. Qiba Mosque is in the
Ans South West of Al Madinah
110. Jamratul Aqabah is
Ans the biggest Jamrah
111. Recommendable Hady is done by
Ans the pilgrim who performs Ifrad mode
112. The farewell circumambulation (Tawaaf)….. to hasten one’s gait this is
Ans it is not necessary
113. The prophet received the revelation at the age of..
114. The one who advised the digging of the ditch around madinah to repulse the attacks of the polytheists was
Ans Salman Al Farisy
115. The Prophet himself led the Muslim Army in
Ans 13 battles
116. The Prophet (PBUH) used to meet his companions secretly at…
Ans Al Arqam’s House
117. Fundamental Principles of Hajj are…
Ans Taking Ihram, Assembly at Arafat, pacing between Safa and Marwa Tawaaful Ifaadah
118. The rites (Manasik)of Hajj continue for…
Ans five days
119. Zakah was ordained in the…
Ans tenth year of Hijrah
120. The one who killed the Caliph Ali was…
Ans Ibn Mulgim
121. Throwing pebbles are done..
Ans In the morning of the feast on the tenth of Dhul Hijjah
122. If you doubted number of the rounds that you have done during Tawaaf, then
Ans the lowest number is considered
123. The relevance (legitimacy) of Hajj
Ans is confirmed by the Quran and Sunna
124. Among the fundamentals…
Ans Assembly at Arafah pacing between Safa and Marwa
Ans Is Obligatory Upon capable Muslim
126. The Priest who knew the signs of the prophethood of Muhammed (PBUH) was…
127. Um Al Qura is
128. Partial relief from Ihram should:
Ans Bed done after throwing pebbles at the biggest Aqabah
129. As soon as throwing pebbles of Aqabah
Ans Shaving the hair or shortening it, should be done
130. Quraish Allocated a reward for the recapture of the Prophet back to Makkah, amounted to.
Ans 100 Camels
131. The Months of Hajj are
Ans Shawal, Dhul Qidah. Dhul Hijjah
132. Ibrahim’s religion is called..
Ans Al Hanifyah
133. The real name of Abu Jahl was..
Ans Abdul Uza
134. Throwing pebbles at Aqabah is..
135. The Farewell Circumambulation is..
Ans Seven rounds
136. Tawaaful Ifadah is..
Ans A basic element
137. The one who called the old fox of Quraish was…
Ans Umru Ibn Al Aas
138. The first female martyr in Islam is..
139. The treaty of Hudybyah was reached (signed)in…
Ans In the sixth year of Hijrah
140. Hajj (pilgrimage) is obligatory upon woman
Ans provided she is escorted by a Mahram male relative or trustworthy person
141. The first lady managed to learn Holy Quran by heart is…
Ans Hafsah Bint Umar
142. During Hajj a woman should wear
Ans Plain Clothes in a decent way
143. The distance between Jiddah Airport and the Jiddah Makkah Highway is
Ans 12 km
144. Umrah during Hajj season except the eighth and ninth of Dhul Hijjah is
145. Demarcation of Yemenis is Yalamlam
Ans A plain lies at south of Makkah
146. If the Mutamir (who performs umrah)spends the night in Makkah…
Ans He should perform farewell circumambulation
147. To pass through Safa Door and Supplicating Allah Almighty at seeking the
Ans Is sunnah
148. Quraish beseiged the Muslim at the Mountain Pass of Abu Talib…
Ans Two years old
149. The Battel Mu’tah took place in the…
Ans Eighth year of Hijrah
150. Circumambulating the Kaabah is considered as
151. Umrah ends with…
Ans Pacing between Safa and Marwa
152. Casting the pebbles according to the four main sects is
153. The lady called the owner of the Two Girdles (Dhatu Nitaqn) was..
154. The apostasy of Bani Amir, Hawzan and Bani Sileem took place in the
Ans Eleventh year of Hijra
155. When do you say O Allah forgive my sins and open to me the gates of The mercy
Ans At entering the mosque
156. Spatial Demarcation for the people of Makkah is
Ans To take Ihram at his residence.
157. The men who read Surat Al Tawba in Makkah was
158. Throwing of Aqaba pebbles take place at
159. The Prophet (PBUH) was born on
160. When the prophet married Khadija he was
Ans 25 years old
161. Khwalid Ibn Walid embraced Islam in the
Ans Eighth year of Hijrah
162. The total pebbles for Jamarat is
Ans 70 pebbles for whose are not in hurry to leave and 49 pebbles for those in hurry.
163. The hosting of Pilgrims at Makkah was called..
164. Whoever doesnot attend the Assembly at Arafah
Ans His Hajj is invalid
165. Funeral Prayer
Ans Does not include bowing or prostration
166. The delegations met to listen to Surat Al Tawbah in Makkah at
Ans Arafat and Mina
167. Mountain Uhud is
Ans A rocky mountain about 4 km from madinah
168. The Ceaser (ruler) of Rome at the advent of Islam was..
169. The Jewess who attempted to poison the prophet was…
Ans Zainab Bint Al Haridh
170. The Leader of martyrs is..
171. The first person who clothed the Kaabah with silk material was…
Ans Um Al Abbas Ibn Abdul Mutalib
172. While Chanting Talbiyah..
Ans A pilgrim is required to raise his voice, but a woman must lower her voice, or be heard only by one beside
173. The conditions of Hajj includes..
Ans Islam, Adulthood, Ability Financially and Physically and road safety
174. The real name of Abu Jahl is
Ans Amru Ibn Hisham
175. The Caliph who said I am in charge of you but I am not the best of you was…